Monday, July 14, 2008

Carter going on the big boy chair

Thanks to Elmo's potty time dvd and book I think Carter has mastered the potty training. He has been staying dry in his pull ups and has also been waking up to tell us thtah he has to go poopy and potty. We now just have to work on going in public places. I have tried but he say's no Momma they do not have a chair for me so we will work on that at home.
For those of you working on potty training I really reccommend Elmo's potty time book and dvd, Carter loves them both and he knows the dvd by heart and he reads his book while on the big boy chair and it has made a world of difference.

1 comment:

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Good job Tammy. I don't think I am going to tackle this till next summer. Preston will be 2 1/2. I love the boys bathroom by the way.......very cute!